Tim Tebow's Shaken is a book about his life and journey as a professional athlete. "Readers will be riveted as Tebow recalls being called into a head coach’s office knowing the news will be bad. They’ll feel Tebow’s sorrow when the reality sets in that he has no job, no car, no home and likely no future in the NFL. They will fight back tears as he shares the stories of critically ill children who have inspired him along the way and given him a new understanding of what it means to be strong and courageous. "
My favorite chapter was "God's Got It". Tebow goes through his experience with the Philadelphia Eagles and being cut. He still had faith in God and never backed down. This is a very encouraging book, he explains how in all trails we face, we always have God. God can never be taken away from us, unlike material possessions of jobs. This book was super easy to read and was so interesting I stayed up all night reading through it.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Tim Tebow is a two-time national champion, first round NFL draft pick and Heisman Trophy winner. After playing in the NFL for the Denver Broncos and the New York Jets, Tebow joined the SEC Network. In addition to his role on SEC Nation, the network's traveling road show, Tebow also contributes to a variety of other ESPN platforms. Tebow is pursuing a new professional career in baseball and has recently signed a contract with the New York Mets. Through everything Tebow’s true passion remains the work of the Tim Tebow Foundation, which he began in 2010. The foundation's mission is to bring faith, hope and love to those needing a brighter day in their darkest hour of need. The foundation is fulfilling that mission every day by serving thousands of deserving children around the world.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TimTebow Twitter/Instagram: @TimTebow
FTC disclaimer: I received this book from Blogging for Books for this honest review.
This case is very rugged and protective. It has two parts that you snap in place, screw together and it features a built-in screen cover. It does take a few minutes to put the phone securely in the case, but once in, it does not wiggle or move around. I have mixed feelings because the case is so bulky and makes the phone super big. I also do not like the built-in screen protector. While it adds protection, it does not feel great to touch.
This powerbank features a unique design unlike others on the market. It has a built-in lightning port connector which allows you to charge your Apple product. No need to carry around any extra cords, just bring this powerbank along and it will charge your phone. With 8,000 mAh, expect around 3-4 full charges before it gets depleted. There is also a USB input for charging iPads.
Timestamps.. skip to what part you would like to watch:
0:18 - Basic Specs
0:53 - Package Contents
2:13 - Battery
3:17 - Controller
4:59 - Prop Installation
6:30 - DJi GO App
9:12 - Sample Pictures and Video
For a more in-depth look of the product, watch my review video. I will list a summary of my experience with the product.
- Great camera. This is a main reason to buy this drone. 4k at 30fps or 1080p at 60/120 fps. Great for any video project. The gimbal is perfectly smooth and is professional quality
- Follow-me Mode works flawlessly. I also have a Ghost Drone VR 2.0. There is no comparing how great the P4 is versus the Ghost Drone's follow mode. It followed us at a steady pace with the video looking clear and smooth while we were longboarding down the street.
- Easy to fly. Pretty much a simple to fly drone.. Install the props, battery and put your phone on the remote and you are ready to go. In GPS mode there are many security functions that let the drone sense where it is at and make it easier to fly for beginners
- Battery life lasts around 20 minutes. This is a huge upgrade form my Phantom 1 which lasted around 8 minutes tops. 20 minute of battery is enough to get the shots you need. If you buy an extra battery, you will have double the time.
- No GoPro is needed. With my Phantom 1, I had to carry around my GoPro whenever I wanted to fly. The wide angle lens and shooting degree of the GoPro was not the best quality for panoramic shots. I also had landing gear and props in my shots alot. The P4 has none of these issues.
For some sample images, please visit my portfolio:
I received this product at a discounted rate to make a detailed, unbiased video review.
Andrew "Marbl" started working when he was young. At the age of 12, he started his first business and website selling skateboard benches. Andrew is now a 19 year old photographer and videographer. You can see his photography portfolio: www.marblproductions.com