Timestamps.. skip to what part you would like to watch:
0:18 - Basic Specs
0:53 - Package Contents
2:13 - Battery
3:17 - Controller
4:59 - Prop Installation
6:30 - DJi GO App
9:12 - Sample Pictures and Video
For a more in-depth look of the product, watch my review video. I will list a summary of my experience with the product.
- Great camera. This is a main reason to buy this drone. 4k at 30fps or 1080p at 60/120 fps. Great for any video project. The gimbal is perfectly smooth and is professional quality
- Follow-me Mode works flawlessly. I also have a Ghost Drone VR 2.0. There is no comparing how great the P4 is versus the Ghost Drone's follow mode. It followed us at a steady pace with the video looking clear and smooth while we were longboarding down the street.
- Easy to fly. Pretty much a simple to fly drone.. Install the props, battery and put your phone on the remote and you are ready to go. In GPS mode there are many security functions that let the drone sense where it is at and make it easier to fly for beginners
- Battery life lasts around 20 minutes. This is a huge upgrade form my Phantom 1 which lasted around 8 minutes tops. 20 minute of battery is enough to get the shots you need. If you buy an extra battery, you will have double the time.
- No GoPro is needed. With my Phantom 1, I had to carry around my GoPro whenever I wanted to fly. The wide angle lens and shooting degree of the GoPro was not the best quality for panoramic shots. I also had landing gear and props in my shots alot. The P4 has none of these issues.
For some sample images, please visit my portfolio:
I received this product at a discounted rate to make a detailed, unbiased video review.
Andrew "Marbl" started working when he was young. At the age of 12, he started his first business and website selling skateboard benches. Andrew is now a 20 year old photographer and videographer.